Thursday, July 6, 2017

I'm Back! Get Ready for More Content!!

Hello Fellow Greenthumbs!!


 (Heirloom Nantes Carrots, grown from seed)


     It has been quite a long time since I have posted anything, but that will change! I have more free time and that means more time to write.

     I was busy with setting up several public school vegetable gardens throughout the Las Vegas valley, which to be quite frank was absolutely amazing and rewarding in itself! I taught students from grade kindergarten to seniors in high-school how to cultivate and harvest their own vegetables/fruit. I also helped several culinary students and chefs with vegetable grows for dinners, I'll post photos of that sometime in the near future! These past two years have been quite the journey for me. I learned various ways how to get anyone involved in the future of agriculture and I also turned some individuals into absolute foodies, which is an amazing feat I believe.


(Heirloom Rainbow Radish Mix, grown from seed)


     Please keep in touch with my blog for future updates, also follow me on Instagram @DesertOrganicFarmer for constant and delicious photos, don't worry I'll follow back ;). Again friends, stay tuned for more content!

Happy Gardening!

Farmer Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fall Crops, easy crops for beginners part 5 Spinach and Broccoli

And we are back with the 5th entry in the FALL CROPS series!! In this entry I will be covering on how to plant and take care of Spinach an...