Thursday, November 28, 2013

Harvesting Organic Carrots for a Healthy Thanksgiving Roast

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!  
 
Delicious Organic Kaleidoscope Carrots

   I don't know about you guys, but when I hear the word "Thanksgiving" my automatic thought is....."What's being cooked for dinner?". So I decided to harvest some delicious, healthy and organic carrots. Then I thought, wouldn't all my readers and garden nuts want to see this glorious moment to every gardener?! So I went and got the trusty Canon camera and went to work! I honestly did not think that this harvest would be this size. Don't get me wrong I'm not complaining, I'm excited! I love it when I do a harvest and pull some decent size crop. These guys have been in the ground for about seventy-five days or so. I spaced these guys out about half of the recommended space for commercial farmers.

   These organic carrots are ridiculously delicious! They smelled so amazing! This was totally worth the time and effort to grow these bad boys! Again, this just goes to show that you can grow amazing produce in the desert region. Until next time fellow gardeners, and green thumbs. Keep it Green and Keep it Growing!
 - Ciao




HyperSmash

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fall Crops, easy crops for beginners part 5 Spinach and Broccoli

And we are back with the 5th entry in the FALL CROPS series!! In this entry I will be covering on how to plant and take care of Spinach an...