Saturday, July 20, 2013

Harvesting Walla Walla Onions!

Hey guys!
Got some amazing things to show you in this post.....My onions matured!! I'm so excited. I don't know about you but my household is an Onion one. We use onions almost every single dish! I especially love these onions because of how sweet they can be. Once I pulled these suckers out of the ground, let me tell you.... it smelt so amazing!! It was the most fresh, organic onion smell I've had in the longest time. I pulled these onions a little early because I didn't want to have too large of a crop. I wanted just the right size I could store! If they had gotten bigger I wouldn't of been able to enjoy every single one like I did!

¤ Anyways, here's my video on harvesting onions from the desert garden. ☻




¤  Well hope you guys had as much fun watching this, as I had filming and growing those onions! I always encourage my readers to grow something they can eat. It's the most rewarding and healthy thing you can do for yourself. Just start out with one plant, and if you are successful... Maybe you got an inner "Green Thumb" in you! Until next time readers and fellow green thumbs! Keep it Green and Keep it Growing!

♥ Bye!


HyperSmash

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fall Crops, easy crops for beginners part 5 Spinach and Broccoli

And we are back with the 5th entry in the FALL CROPS series!! In this entry I will be covering on how to plant and take care of Spinach an...