Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Update on the Garden, Mini Harvest July 9th 2013

      Hey guys! Sorry for the lack of update on here. I'm going to be working harder on updating more. I had to deal with a little heat wave in my area that pretty much killed the majority of plants I had in pots growing in the garden. The main thing I forgot, SHADE! I'll talk about that in another blog or video. Anyways, I wanted to show you some of the crop I was able to save before the plants completely died :(.

Here's some photos:

My Super Sweet 100 Tomatoes.

Black Cherry Tomatoes

Heirloom Tomatoes

Purple Cherokee Tomatoes

Hungarian Yellow Wax Peppers

Follow me on Instagram (http://instagram.com/ourdesertgarden) for more daily pictures from the garden! Remember, always try to grow new things! Even different types of foods you already know! Be adventurous! Take a bite out of something grown yourself. Until next time, Keep it Green and Keep it Growing! 


HyperSmash

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fall Crops, easy crops for beginners part 5 Spinach and Broccoli

And we are back with the 5th entry in the FALL CROPS series!! In this entry I will be covering on how to plant and take care of Spinach an...