Wednesday, February 19, 2014

TIME TO START YOUR OUTDOOR GARDEN, INDOORS!


Organic Indoor Tomatoes and Peppers

    That is right folks! It is time to start getting everything ready for gardening outdoors! If you have been following my blog posts and various tweets I have put throughout the Winter Season, you will know I have already had some organic vegetable plants started indoors for my Outdoor Garden Spring run.

    But you guys are in luck! You still have time to start your outdoor crop, indoors. I would recommend doing this by the end of the week so your plants will be big enough and healthy enough to transplant into your outdoor garden beds or pots. I have been using only one hundred watt growing lights to propagate my seeds, which truly does the job quite well I must say.

Organic Flamingo Pink Swiss Chard

    I also use a mixture of manure, compost, plant matter and dirt to germinate my seeds so I don't have to add any rubbish to promote growth. But you can always use whatever soil medium you have on hand and just add manure or compost or both even down the road. If you start your seeds next week or the week after, don't freak out! Just wait the extra week or two and keep your plants indoors until they are healthy enough to transplant. You do not want to waste all that time just to aggravate yourself in the end.

    Well I hope you all are getting busy and warming your green thumbs up from the winter season. I wish you luck and hope all your plants are healthy and vibrant. Until next time folks....


¤ Keep it GREEN and Keep it GROWING!




HyperSmash

1 comment:

  1. Great Content.I have appreciate with getting lot of good and reliable information with your post.......
    Thanks for sharing such kind of nice and wonderful collection......again, beautiful :) I love reading your posts. They make me happy . . I know something information, to know you can click here
    Garden maintenance brisbane
    Privacy Screens Brisbane

    ReplyDelete

Fall Crops, easy crops for beginners part 5 Spinach and Broccoli

And we are back with the 5th entry in the FALL CROPS series!! In this entry I will be covering on how to plant and take care of Spinach an...