Thursday, December 12, 2013

Christmas Gift Ideas: Organic Tea

   I don't know about you, but I live for tea. I have to drink some everyday or it will throw my day off. Hot or cold, green or black, dried fruit or dried spices, I have a love for all flavours and aromas. My first memory with tea would have to be with my Nanna, and it was after playing long urging the day right before my nap. She would brew Darjeeling Black Tea and pour some cream into mine. That moment right then started me in my tea journey.

   After growing up and traveling the world, I found this store called "Teavana" online and they make specialty teas. These teas were so intricate that it opened a whole new universe of different flavours of tea for my disposal. At the store the minimum weight is 2 ounces of tea for a purchase. If you buy a pound of tea or more they will give you a percentage off of said purchase. Teavana also sells tea pots, tea cups, electric kettles, and tea sets. Which all make a tea lovers Christmas gift absolutely divine. Be prepared for giant tins of amazing healthy tea for the picking. The store also has a tea box which has different flavours of tea with canisters to keep your tea absolutely fresh and away from any form of light.

I recommend these
Pumpkin Spice Brûlée Oolong Tea
Monkey Picked Oolong Tea
Qi'Lan Fireside Oolong Tea
Toasted Nut Brûlée Oolong Tea
Six Summits Oolong Tea
Caramel Almond Amaretti Herbal Tea
Sweet Fruit Garden Herbal Tea
Golden Monkey Black Tea
English Breakfast Black Tea
Capital of Heaven Keemun Black Tea
Darjeeling de Triomphe Black Tea
Earl Grey Black Tea

I hope this list helps you narrow down which ones to look for, but always experiment with new teas. You'll find your next favourite palette pleaser this way.

Until next time, stay warm!

*Check out www.teavana.com for more tea products and information on specific blends.*

HyperSmash

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fall Crops, easy crops for beginners part 5 Spinach and Broccoli

And we are back with the 5th entry in the FALL CROPS series!! In this entry I will be covering on how to plant and take care of Spinach an...