Monday, January 6, 2014

Cats


    I do not know about you, but I am a cat lover. We saved our first cat from a local animal shelter almost 7 years ago now. When we went to the shelter to look for kittens, my fiancee was looking at a cat with three legs when all of a sudden this cat outstretched his paws to touch her cheeks. Which completely won her over on the spot, she had to have that specific cat. This cat was just skin and bones when we adopted him, the people at the shelter told us they found him in a dumpster a week before we found him as a new companion for our lives. It took us a little while to come up with the name Beauregard, Beau for short of course! This cat was so famished, once we got back home he ate a bit of KFC Chicken. He's a hilarious, cuddly cat that just wants to sleep around all day and rub up against you.

    Cats are probably the best pet for anyone to have, who doesn't want a purring kitty on their chest when you are trying to fall asleep? If you are having a bad day or you don't feel well, you are in luck! Cats notice when people do not feel well and make it a point to change the way their master's feel. Or if you are an insomniac and just can't find the right method to fall asleep? Well maybe a purring kitty nesting on a blanket on top of you would put you straight off to bed.

    I do not know about you but I for sure will keep having my cute and cuddly furry companions throughout my life. Most of my time will probably be spent chasing Beau out of my garden, he thinks he's a vegetarian you see. But I still love him.

¤ Until next time!

HyperSmash

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fall Crops, easy crops for beginners part 5 Spinach and Broccoli

And we are back with the 5th entry in the FALL CROPS series!! In this entry I will be covering on how to plant and take care of Spinach an...