Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Organic Indoor Herbs: End of Week 4

 Organic Indoor Herbs

    It is completely ridiculous to walk into my indoor garden because with your first step in, all you smell are the fresh herbs I have been nurturing since they were seeds. And I would do the whole process over and over again, because it is incredible. I am currently going to expand my culinary herbs and tea herbs so I can teach and share my knowledge of these precious little plants. There are so many uses, culinary wise and medicinal wise, for these herbs to be used that it is truly mind boggling. There are countries and villages all over the world that still use natural medicine over today's pharmaceuticals.

Organic Indoor Herbs

    Each and every herb I grow is extremely special to me because I first started tending an herb garden when I was an extremely young boy with my grandfather and uncles. So to me it is more than just a hobby it is a moment of time I love to enjoy with my loved ones, friend or family. It is an extremely useful thing, growing your own culinary herbs. I never find myself running to the market for the ever so forgotten cooking herbs that are always left once we rush out of the store.

    Thank you guys for reading my grow-log and following it as well. It is always an amazing thing to share my passion for gardening with you, the world. Keep a look out for my future posts, I will be blogging like a mad-man soon enough! It's been awesome to share my thoughts and information with you good folk. Until next time....

¤ Keep it GREEN and Keep it GROWING!



HyperSmash

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fall Crops, easy crops for beginners part 5 Spinach and Broccoli

And we are back with the 5th entry in the FALL CROPS series!! In this entry I will be covering on how to plant and take care of Spinach an...