Thursday, January 23, 2014

Organic Indoor French Radish: End of Week 5

Organic Indoor French Radish

   Another week and more growth to show for these beautiful delicious little morsels. I cannot believe time has gone by this fast, I mean look! Each radish bulb seems to be wanting to come up from the soil. I went and looked over all of the weekly and bi-weekly photos I have taken of these Organic French Radishes over the past five weeks. Truly, I am amazed at what nature is. This proves that life is everywhere we look and we can help maintain these precious lives so that future generations know what they are and how they came to be. These radishes have grown and shown me that even with a little help, the outcome can be magnificent.

Organic Indoor French Radish

   You can see here that these little red devils are about ready for harvesting. I would say about four or five more days until I pluck these little mouth-watering organic french radishes. As soon as I pluck these I am going to sow more radish seeds and I am thinking about sowing two different radish cultivar seeds together in the same pot, which will give me a choice of which type of radish I would like to use that particular day after I harvest and store them properly.

Next post will hopefully be on a harvest video for these wonderful little guys. Thanks again for staying with my grow log and seeing how little effort it takes to grow your own organic healthy food. Subscribe/follow me for future updates and videos! Until next time fellow gardeners....

¤ Keep it GREEN and Keep it GROWING!




HyperSmash

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fall Crops, easy crops for beginners part 5 Spinach and Broccoli

And we are back with the 5th entry in the FALL CROPS series!! In this entry I will be covering on how to plant and take care of Spinach an...