Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Indoor Organic Radishes: End of Week 4

Organic French Radishes
    Completely unbelievable that it is already been twenty-one days since germination for these organic french radishes I am currently growing in my indoor garden. I am using a five gallon pot, which gives me about six or so radishes that will be fully mature and delicious. I chose these radishes specifically for salads and for my favourite, makes me feel so good inside, dish ramen. I just cannot find myself eating a bowl of ramen without radishes in it somehow. If there aren't any radishes in it, then I do not consider it a proper ramen.

    Like I said these french radishes have been growing for twenty-one days and truly have shown their growth. I believe it will be the end of January when these guys will be fully mature and ready for me to make a little harvesting video with a recipe included!

   Radishes can be one of the easiest starter plants to grow if you are a first timer wanting to grow your own food. These guys take little maintenance and require not that much water. I water mine every two days since they are in a controlled environment. I use the same soil mix is use for my tomatoes on my radishes. Just be careful about over-watering and letting the bulb of the radish unearth early! You can just cover it with extra soil to avoid this worry.

Well thanks again for following my grow-log. It's been fun sharing my plants with you fine people. Follow/subscribe for future updates and follow/subscribe on my various social media. I always follow back! Until next time...

¤ Keep it GREEN and Keep it GROWING




HyperSmash

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fall Crops, easy crops for beginners part 5 Spinach and Broccoli

And we are back with the 5th entry in the FALL CROPS series!! In this entry I will be covering on how to plant and take care of Spinach an...