Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Indoor Organic Tomatoes and Peppers: End of Week 4

Organic Indoor Peppers

    These guys are just looking more crowded by the week! I really need to separate them and put each plant in its own cup so the roots can fully develop before I need to transplant them in my outdoor organic garden. It is always critical to choose amazing cultivars of whatever vegetable or fruit you are planning on growing. I chose these for the size and flavour each different plant has to offer me as its gardener. I always find myself looking for a little bit of heat for whatever I am usually eating, so I thought why not grow some jalapenos because they have a good heat and are a great addition to majority of dishes. That is one example of why we should all grow what we like to eat. It's extremely convenient and a huge money saver in the long run.

Organic Indoor Tomatoes

    So on to my tomatoes, I chose these guys for diversity as well as for flavour. These guys are sure to pack a punch on any palette, this is my first time growing Blue Beauty tomatoes from Wild Boar Farms and all I have heard/read about it are amazing things. I cannot have a garden without any tomatoes thriving in it. It is just a taboo for me. I use tomatoes for a load of recipes which range for any time of the day. After I started growing tomatoes, I refused to eat any of the tomatoes that were sold at the markets. The difference in taste was undeniable. Fresh grown tomatoes are on a whole different level than the ones we see everyday. For this delicacy you truly need to grow your own tomatoes. I chose on growing the Roman tomatoes again just because I cannot get enough of them.

    I hope you guys enjoyed this weeks update, stay tuned for my weekly updates. Until next time friends...

¤ Keep it GREEN and Keep it GROWING



HyperSmash

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fall Crops, easy crops for beginners part 5 Spinach and Broccoli

And we are back with the 5th entry in the FALL CROPS series!! In this entry I will be covering on how to plant and take care of Spinach an...