Saturday, January 11, 2014

We Started Vlogging!


    You guys should totally check out my fiancee and my newest YouTube channel, it's a vlogging channel. That is right! We are vlogging our everyday extraordinary lives and sharing it with you nice folks. I've always had the idea to film our day and post it to YouTube, but we are finally doing it!

    We decided to go on a hike with one of our good friends. The plan was to hike close to Red Rock, which is a portion of Calico Basin. The first thirty minutes or so of the hike was completely uphill at a forty-five degree angle, and it was ridiculously rough. Once we reached the peak of our trail, the rest of the hike was a breeze. Every single step we took was exhilarating as if we were the first ones discovering the trail and making our mark in history. Each mountain and rock face was incredibly beautiful in its own way. At certain parts of the hike I felt like I needed to take off my shoes and just go barefoot the rest of the way because of not having any grip whatsoever on my nike high-tops.

    Once we got back to the car we were all exhausted, but we also felt very accomplished and satisfied with our hike. This little adventure brought to me many hopes about people getting back into nature because it is just so damn breath-taking. I hope our video instills a little bit of adventure in you and courage to step out that door. Thanks again for reading and be sure to follow me for all of my future updates! Until next time....

¤ Trek on!




HyperSmash

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fall Crops, easy crops for beginners part 5 Spinach and Broccoli

And we are back with the 5th entry in the FALL CROPS series!! In this entry I will be covering on how to plant and take care of Spinach an...